Sarah Fay focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions (public and private), equity capital markets, capital raisings, general corporate and commercial advisory work. Ms. Fay has a broad range of domestic and cross-border experience in industries ranging from technology, insurance, agribusiness, healthcare and resources.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, 2014
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Western Australia, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 2014
- Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia
- Nominee for "Women in Law Awards - Young Gun of the Year," 2017
- Law Society (Western Australia)
Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Sarah practiced law in Australia for several years whilst working within the corporate department of a global law firm.