David Dietrichs is an associate in our Corporate Department and focuses his practice on government relations, economic development, tax incentives and other corporate matters.
Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Dietrichs served as Deputy Counsel for the Georgia Department of Economic Development and Director of Legal Affairs and Compliance for the Technical College System of Georgia. In those positions, he assisted in managing Georgia’s Workforce System. He regularly worked with state agencies, local governments, and the United States Department of Labor on workforce and economic development matters. Additionally, Dietrichs developed, drafted and implemented legislation, policies and technical assistance guides meant to support the effective and efficient provision of federally funded economic development programs in Georgia.
Dietrichs was also appointed by Governor Deal to serve as Georgia’s State-Level Equal Opportunity Officer for its federally funded workforce programs.
- Technical College System of Georgia, Director of Legal Affairs and Compliance
- Georgia Department of Economic Development, Deputy Counsel
- Governor’s Office of Workforce Development
- J.D., Georgia State University, College of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Alabama, Honors Program, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Fulton County Superior Court
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Economic Developers Association
- Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Economic Development Council
- Educated Workforce Council
- Southeastern Employment & Training Association
David loves good food and is always excited to visit Atlanta’s many great restaurants.