Miller & Martin's Litigation team includes skilled and motivated attorneys and legal professionals with a long history of experience in high-stakes litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and risk and litigation management.
The firm's litigators handle nearly every type of civil dispute arising in state or federal courts, as well as white-collar investigations and defense in federal courts. Our attorneys work as advocates, arbitrators and mediators and have designed dispute-management systems for large companies. Our clients benefit from the experience of our former judges, prosecutors and special masters who are members of the firm. The firm's long-term investment in litigation support technology and staff affords our clients the advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business consistently ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation and Labor & Employment law firms in Tennessee. Chambers USA also ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations law firms in Georgia.
- 4 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named Georgia Super Lawyers® and Georgia Rising Stars for 2023
- Miller & Martin Elects Attorneys Elizabeth Marquardt and Scott Simmons as Members
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Christopher Brock in Atlanta
- 13 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Miller & Martin Receives 2 National and 32 Regional Practice Rankings in 2023 "Best Law Firms" Show more
- Claims of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Can No Longer Be Kept Out of Court Through Mandatory, Pre-Dispute Arbitration Agreements
- Supreme Court Justice Breyer Retirement Opens Door for First Biden Administration Nomination
- Loss Mitigation Strategies for Commercial Creditors
- Landlords Beware: Accepting Partial Rent Payments
- Are Changes to Securities Trading Plan Rules on the Horizon? Show more
- What Happens In-House Doesn't Always Stay In-House - An Interactive Panel Discussion on Attorney-Client Privilege for Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Haley Moody Discusses Talc Trends at Midwest Asbestos Litigation Conference
- Zac Greene Produces Tennessee Bar Association's 2021 Litigation Law Forum Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- Attorney Zac Greene Provides Thought Leadership at TBA Litigation Law Forum 2020 Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- ACC TN | Crisis Management & Communication – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Show more
- Miller & Martin Featured in 2022 Best Lawyers: The Corporate Law and Commercial Litigation Issue
- DOJ's Renewed Emphasis on Individual Accountability Highlighted in ABA Article by Litigator Zac Greene
- White Collar Attorneys Barron and Greene Address Tougher SEC Enforcement for Corporate Execs in ABA Article
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2020
- Zac Greene and Jenna Fullerton Publish ABA Article on the Potential for Conflicting Ethical Rules to Expand Criminal Discovery Show more