Our business litigation attorneys are committed to achieving successful results for our clients, whether inside or outside the courtroom. We handle nearly every type of corporate and commercial dispute while being mindful of our client’s business goals and risk tolerance. Miller & Martin’s established and skilled group of Business Litigation attorneys aims to limit the impact of a dispute on the client’s business, so that management can maintain focus on the organization’s business goals.
Businesses and their owners face the potential for disputes with customers, suppliers, partners, insurers and other parties through the normal course of doing business. These disputes can be costly, disruptive and put significant assets at risk.
Our team represents clients in matters dealing with breach of contract and tortious interference claims, as well as various negligence, liability and professional malpractice claims. Our Business Litigation attorneys are experienced in business-related disputes such as Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Litigation, Professional Services Litigation, Financial Institutions Litigation, Insurance Litigation, White Collar & Corporate Investigation.
Strong client relationships coupled with significant dispute resolution and complex litigation experience enriches our early case assessment advisory services. We can draw on the experience of former judges, prosecutors and special masters in our firm to strive for effective dispute avoidance and creative risk management solutions to help protect the assets and business reputation of our clients.
Moreover, the firm has made a significant investment in litigation support technology and staff. Our clients can take advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
- 4 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named Georgia Super Lawyers® and Georgia Rising Stars for 2023
- Miller & Martin Elects Attorneys Elizabeth Marquardt and Scott Simmons as Members
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Christopher Brock in Atlanta
- Georgia Appeals Judge Rules Media Executive’s Case Against Impact Partnership, LLC Moot
- 13 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Show more
- Miller & Martin Featured in 2022 Best Lawyers: The Corporate Law and Commercial Litigation Issue
- DOJ's Renewed Emphasis on Individual Accountability Highlighted in ABA Article by Litigator Zac Greene
- White Collar Attorneys Barron and Greene Address Tougher SEC Enforcement for Corporate Execs in ABA Article
- Eileen Rumfelt Quoted About CLOUD Act in ABA Article Discussing Federal Seizure of Electronic Data Stored Abroad