Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the Canada Consul General
February 22, 2018
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On February 22, The Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the newly arrived Consul General of Canada, Ms. Nadia Theodore.
To register for the event, please click here.
Potential topics of discussion are to include:
- About the new consul general
- NAFTA renegotiation update, and more behind-the-scenes from Ms. Theodore’s history as a trade negotiator
- Trade disputes affecting the South
- Canadian investment in Georgia and beyond
- Canada’s priorities for the Georgia Legislative Session
- Making things together: From cars and planes to films and video games
- Canada’s immigration system
- Trump/Trudeau relationship
- Women in business
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.