Opportunities for Service
Following in the tradition of our firm's founders, Miller & Martin seeks to serve and support our communities, which enriches the quality of life for everyone. The firm's attorneys and employees serve over 130 civic, charitable, religious, academic and professional organizations that strengthen our communities.
Collectively and individually, our lawyers are involved in responsible community service, touching everything from children's issues, education and the arts, to leadership positions in governmental, quasi-public bodies, and the Chamber of Commerce. Miller & Martin provides many opportunities for our attorneys and staff to pursue their own interests in community service.
In addition to its involvement in a wide range of bar associations and civic organizations, Miller & Martin strongly encourages all of its attorneys to participate in Pro Bono matters for individuals who are unable to afford legal services.
In addition, organizations the firm supports include:
- American Heart Association
- Association for Visual Arts
- Atlanta Children's Shelter
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Boy Scouts of America
- C5 Youth Foundation of Georgia
- Chambliss Center for Children
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- Habitat for Humanity
- Junior Achievement
- Land Trust for Tennessee
- Legal Aid Society
- Orange Grove Center
- Salvation Army
- Tennessee River Gorge Trust
- United Way