Miller & Martin PLLC is seeking a corporate associate for its Chattanooga office with three to five years of transactional experience. Private equity experience is preferred but not required. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm has an opening for a Practice Development Coordinator in the Chattanooga office. Please send resume to Phillip Johnson at email@example.com.
The Practice Development Coordinator, in conjunction with other Practice Development staff, coordinates and carries out business development, public relations and marketing programs for the Firm. The Practice Development Coordinator also provides proactive support to Firm-wide practice groups and manages discrete projects at the request of the Director of Practice Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a proactive resource to Practice/Industry/Client groups and individual attorneys' strategic business development efforts
- Coordinates practice/business development training for attorneys
- Monitors and internally distributes relevant business development, practice group and attorney news to promote cross-selling and communication among attorneys
- Performs basic research and drafts responses to RFP's and other business development efforts as requested
- Distributes electronic alerts and other communications to clients
- Ensures regular update of web content, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies and news items. Ensures appropriate content is posted to social media outlets
- Coordinates client seminars/webinars and trade shows including budgeting and tracking costs, invitations, advertising and follow up. Occasional travel required
- Coordinates profile and directory submissions for organizations/publications/ "best of" lists for Firm attorneys
- In conjunction with other Practice Development staff, implements Firm-wide PR strategy and coordinates routine PR for the Firm
- Manages sponsorships and charitable contributions and coordinates with the Firm's Sponsorship Committee
- In conjunction with other Practice Development staff, develops and monitors business development/marketing budget for the Firm
- Bachelor's degree and at least four (4) years of experience in a relevant field, preferably with a professional services firm
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision while also functioning effectively as part of a Practice Development team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, ability to think critically and strategically, strong attention to detail and desire to grow in job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Email Marketing Programs
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus