Charles B. Lee
Suite 1000 Volunteer Building
832 Georgia AvenueChattanooga, TN 37402-2289
Charles (Chuck) Lee concentrates his practice on employment litigation and arbitration as lead defense counsel for a number of major companies and other employers in connection with wrongful discharge, discrimination, retaliation, FLSA, ADA, FMLA and whistle-blower claims. He has coordinated responses to charges of employment discrimination filed with EEOC and analogous state and local agencies, including on-site investigations by agency investigators. He advises employers with respect to minimizing exposure in connection with reductions-in-force (RIFs), workforce restructuring and day-to-day employment issues. He has also assisted employers in designing, implementing, and enforcing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) programs, including mandatory pre-dispute arbitration agreements.
Mr. Lee has an AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell. He is admitted to practice in Tennessee and Georgia state and federal courts. He has been specially admitted as lead counsel on case-by-case basis in California, Florida, New York, Ohio, Michigan, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
Mr. Lee was born in Atlanta, Georgia. He has practiced law at Miller & Martin since 1985.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Labor and Employment Law since 2010
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1985
- A.B., University of Georgia, 1982
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State Court of Tennessee and its federal district courts
- State Court of Georgia and its federal district courts
- Advanced Advocate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- St. Peter's Episcopal School, Board of Trustees - Member